[Hidden-tech] School Looking to Upgrade Website

Dan Kirsch dankirsch at verizon.net
Thu Jan 24 11:46:37 EST 2008

Pioneer Valley Performing Arts Charter Public School (PVPA) is seeking help
to upgrade/overhaul its existing website.  I am an
enthusiastically affiliated with PVPA and am happy to bring this opportunity
to the Hidden Tech crowd.  If you visit the current site, you'll probably
understand why.  Here is a message from PVPA's Business Manager:

Your organization has been recommended as a resource for helping us find an
excellent, affordable website designer in the Pioneer Valley.  We are a
small, college-prep and performing arts charter public school.   We want a
site that is very easily editable by multiple people with different
permissions, dynamic, changing photos, straightforward, and hopefully no
software purchase necessary (dreamweaver, etc.).  We presently have a
Joomla-based website and the address is  www.pvpa.org.

Interested parties please contact the business manager, Marge Balzotti,
directly: mbalzotti at pvpa.com

Thanks.

--
Dan Kirsch