[Hidden-tech] Printer - fix or replace?

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie at pluharconsulting.com
Thu Jan 24 07:54:11 EST 2008

HI all,

My trusty HP LaserJet 2100 with two sheet feeders and network card is
printing dirty pages with shadows of the main text offset by some
inches.

I've done all the at-home maintenance I can do. I understand that it
is probably the drum that needs to be replaced if I fix it.  My
inclination is to fix it, I have a  partner who thinks that will cost
more than replacing the printer.

So I turn to you for advice. Fix or replace? If the latter, replace
with what?

I'm in Brattleboro area  - in case you have good fixers to recommend.

Thanks all.

Annamarie Pluhar

Pluhar Consulting
Helping organizations live their values