[Hidden-tech] Anyone in Leverett and Shutesbury want some nice press in the Gazette

webmaster webmaster at hidden-tech.net
Mon Jan 21 16:23:16 EST 2008

Anyone in Leverett and Shutesbury want some nice press in the Gazette ?

See below

Rich the WM

----- Forwarded message from Scott Merzbach <SMerzbach at gazettenet.com> -----

From: Scott Merzbach <SMerzbach at gazettenet.com>
Subject: Gazette article
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:23:44 -0500

Good afternoon -

I am writing a story for the Daily Hampshire Gazette business supplement in
February about businesses in Leverett and Shutesbury and am looking for one
or two people in each community who might be able to talk about their home
business, how they got started and what sort of things impact their
business. I'm also looking for one or two people to profile and possibly get
a picture who are new to the area's business community.

Thank you for any help or direction you can offer,

Scott Merzbach
Daily Hampshire Gazette
549-2000
smerzbach at gazettenet.com