[Hidden-tech] Problem with Filing Cabinet Folder on AOL email

Videatives at aol.com Videatives at aol.com
Thu Jan 17 08:27:15 EST 2008

Dear Hidden Tech,

Sorry to admit that I still use AOL Mail, but I do.   For the second time in
six months my email filing cabinet for all of my saved mail became corrupted
(bad influence from the neighbors).   AOL Tech support said this happened
because I exceeded the 3 meg limit (which I did not know about and which does not
make sense because the folder is stored on my iMac's hard drive, not the AOL
server).   Anyway, I now have 6 months of contacts and message in this filing
cabinet folder that I cannot open.   Does anyone know of an application that can
open this folder?   AOL simply says it is corrupted and the information is
lost forever.   The tech support guy did generously offer that Apple.com may
have a solution (which I could not find).   The AOL browser, in general, has
trouble with the iMac running on an Intel chip (I use system 10.4.11).   Any ideas
will be greatly appreciated.

In return ask me anything you like about running a business that sells
downloadable video clips to the education market.

Thanks,
George

George E. Forman, Ph.D.
President, Videatives, Inc.
Amherst, MA
www.videatives.com

Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay
in shape.