[Hidden-tech] Significant boomer survey findings now posted on EONS

Steven Solomon ssol at interactiveguild.com
Fri Jan 11 15:42:21 EST 2008

Christine,

My problem is no registration, a fairly easy and superfluous task,
but the dang obscure navigation of EONS and the lack of a reliable
search tool. After an hour of so of poking around, I could not find
the survey, even from Amy's page.

On Jan 10, 2008, at 3:35 PM, Christine Pilch wrote:

>    ** The author of this post was a Good Dobee.
>    ** You too can help the group
>    ** Fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>    ** If you did, we all thank you.
>

> Amy, I may be wrong, but I suspect that the problem may be that
> users have
> to register on Eons to get to the survey. That was the roadblock
> for me. I
> just don't want to register for another website. I find that
> intrusive.
>
> Could this be a Hidden-Tech initiative instead?
>
> How does everyone else feel?
>

> Best regards,
> - Christine
>
> Christine Pilch
> www.YourBrandPartnership.com
> CPilch at YourBrandPartnership.com
> 68 Dugan Road
> Ware, MA 01082
> 413.537.2474

Steven Solomon
Writer, Inventor, Near Futurist
ssol at interactiveguild.com
http://www.interactiveguild.com
Mobile: 413.537.4536
Home Office: 413.585.0229

In The Maze of a Networked World, We Help You See Around Corners.