[Hidden-tech] Expanding outreach to boomer market for HT folks

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Jan 14 16:51:19 EST 2008

Hi all,

	Just to let you know I've set up "beach heads" for us at two other
boomer sites -- TeeBeeDee (tbd.com) and Multiply.com. Both of my
groups are called Building a Virtual, Home-Based Company.
	As EONS is no longer paying anyone to write for them, all my content
on that site is now  appearing on the other two sites, as well. Those
of you who were profiled or signed on as A - Z International experts
will get additional exposure. I'm also researching additional boomer
sites for all of us, so stay tuned.
	Why bother?
	These sites present a very inexpensive (free entry) way of marketing
your services, plus they connect you will people all over the
country. In the last six months I've created business alliances with
folks in California, Texas and New York City thanks to EONS.
	My offer holds for HT members to find me about profiles or acting as
experts for my blogs.

	best,

	Amy Zuckerman
	Hidden-Tech Founder