[Hidden-tech] Emotional blocks in business performance

Stefan Gonick stefan at DatabaseWebWorks.com
Fri Jan 4 18:08:41 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,

I'm writing an article about how people's emotional blocks can impact
their business performance. I need more examples than what I can come
up with, and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share some of
their personal examples with me for inclusion in the article.

The examples would be anonymous. Also, I don't need a psychological
analysis of the basis of the block. I just need the situation where it comes
up.

Here are a few examples to illustrate what I am looking for:

1. When I approach cold calling I feel awkward and hold back because I feel
like I will be bothering the person.

2. When I am making a sale, I feel uncomfortable asking for the money.

It's easy to see how these emotional "blocks" or discomforts will negatively
impact performance for these people. Do you have any more examples that
I can use in my article?  It would help me out a lot. Please contact
me off list.

Thanks in advance,
Stefan

Database WebWorks: Dynamic web sites through database integration
http://www.DatabaseWebWorks.com