[Hidden-tech] RFP searches

Herb Singleton hsingleton at cross-spectrum.com
Tue Jan 1 00:42:15 EST 2008

Hey all,

I'm hoping there are people on this list who go after State/Federal/
municipal projects. I'm wondering if there are any good (and
preferably free) resources for searching for regional and national
Request for Proposals and project solicitations.

I know about Comm-Pass (<http://www.comm-pass.com/>) for
Massachusetts state projects but it isn't (yet) widely used for
municipal projects.

I found FindRFP (<http://www.findrfp.com/>) which looks pretty good
for both national and local searches, but costs $20-$30/month. I'm
leaning toward subscribing to FindRFP, but before I spent the money I
figured I ask here first.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Herb

--
     Herb Singleton, PE
     hsingleton at cross-spectrum.com
     Cross-Spectrum Labs: Sound & Vibration Consulting
     http://www.cross-spectrum.com