[Hidden-tech] paid consulting gig for Google expert

Jon Reed jonreed at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 25 19:31:32 EST 2008

Hello folks.

A client of mine is looking for a Google expert for a paid consultation.

They have a good amount of materials in PDF format that is password
protected access. They want to determine if this material can be
indexable by Google while retaining the password protect.

I am not involved in the selection of this short term paid consulting
engagement in any way.

If you have the capabilities to assist this client, email him at
Andy.Klee at ERPtips.com. Please do not email me for more information,
this is all I have. Thank you!

Jon Reed