[Hidden-tech] FloDesign Wind Turbine Corp Seeking Engineers

Rick Feldman rfeldman at cpubtech.com
Mon Jan 28 21:06:36 EST 2008

Contradiction in terms -- if google indexes it, it is no longer password
protected,
AND once google indexes it (there are ways) anyone who finds it in
google can read the whole content.
you don't get it both ways.

As for how, a smart web page setup can serve goggle a different page (or
pdf) from a general browser,
that page will be fully available.  Also, google does not like the
practice and might ban the pages totally.

Rich

--

Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/