[Hidden-tech] Insurance Partnership Program news

Jeanne Yocum Jeanne at yourghostwriter.com
Fri Feb 29 16:33:00 EST 2008

Hi, all,

I just received the usual shocking news that I get each year at this time
about how much the cost of my health insurance will be going up on April 1.
In talking with my third party administrator about options, I asked a
question about the state's Insurance Partnership, which pays a portion of
premiums for income-qualified people.

The woman I talked to told me she has heard about people who have applied to
the  Partnership and been approved even though they make several thousand
dollars above what is published as the maximum family income to obtain this
help.

So her advice was to apply even though you're earning slightly above what
they say you can earn; you still might be approved!  I thought this was
advice worth sharing!  Their Web site is:
http://www.insurancepartnership.org.

Best,

Jeanne Yocum  | Principal
Tuscarora Communications, Ltd.