[Hidden-tech] Be aware of "Front-running" by Network Solutions

Marcia Yudkin yudkinyudkin at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 17:41:21 EST 2008

Charles,

Thanks for the alert!  Since my naming company has to query
for dozens and sometimes hundreds of domain names for every
naming assignment, I'll be sure to tell all of our namers
never to use Network Solutions for checking domains.  It
sure would be embarrassing to clear domains for a client
and then have the client find that they're all taken.

Marcia Yudkin
Head Stork, Named At Last
www.namedatlast.com