[Hidden-tech] Recommendations needed for professional services

Don Lesser dlesser at ptraining.com
Mon Feb 25 15:43:37 EST 2008

I get my insurance (car, home, business) from Blair Cutting Smith in
Amherst. They've always been very helpful and responsive, even when some
business issues became convoluted.

I've worked with both Hart and Patterson (413-253-9454 ) in Amherst and Eva
Thomson (413-585-0030) in Northampton as a consultant to their businesses.
Both companies are very professional and I would trust either of them with
my money. I believe they both are fee only, but you'll have to check with
them. I would interview a number of planners and see who you feel
comfortable with.

Don Lesser

Pioneer Training, Inc.

14 Bobala Road