[Hidden-tech] Recommendations needed for professional services

David Spound dspound at mac.com
Mon Feb 25 12:44:18 EST 2008

Hi all,

I am in need of recommendations for several different professionals:

I am seeking an insurance agent with expertise in life insurance (and
possibly other types of policies as well such as professional liability).

I am also seeking a financial planner ‹ my strong preference is to work with
someone who charges a fee rather than someone who earns commissions on
investments.

Any recommendations will be greatly appreciated.

Finally, a friend who is moving to Northampton would like to make contact
with a realtor to help him buy a home for his family. He would like to find
someone who knows the Northampton housing market well and will be patient in
helping him find a suitable home (and not just push for a quick sale). I
will pass along any recommendations to my friend so that he can follow-up
directly.

In gratitude for the amazing wealth of knowledge in our group (and the
ongoing generosity in sharing that knowledge).

David

++++++++++

David Spound, M.Ed.
Valley Mindfulness

(413) 219-0654
david at valleymindfulness.com
http://www.valleymindfulness.com

Programs for Stress Reduction, Health and Well-Being
* Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction:
> 8-week course based on the work of Jon Kabat-Zinn at UMass Medical School
> February 26­April 15 (Tuesday evenings, 6:00­8:30 pm)

* A Taste of Mindfulness: