[Hidden-tech] Constant Contact

ussailis at shaysnet.com ussailis at shaysnet.com
Sat Feb 23 10:37:40 EST 2008

I am impressed. Constant Contact did eliminate my email addresses from
their database. Haven't received an email from them, except for one
company, for the past several days now.

The pat-on-the-back goes to Erik Haan. I believe he is in sales.

ehaan at constantcontact.com

The one remaining problem that looks like Constant Contact is from
"Original Wireless, Inc." (all caps in the email heading). I have been
forwarding some of the emails to Erik, and plan to call him this week. I
suspect these emails are generated in the same manner as those from
Citibank, but I haven't had time to check them.

Check them? Yes, look at the fake emails from Citibank in a text only mode.
The actual URL that you are returned to, when you click to 'review' your
account, will be very different from a Citibank URL. I occasionally look at
these URLs. Often the top level URL is written in Chinese characters.

Jim Ussailis
jim at nationalwireless.com

http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE