[Hidden-tech] Safari question

Jeff Rutherford jeff at jeffrutherford.com
Wed Feb 13 16:52:09 EST 2008

I have a Safari/Apple question that hopefully someone can answer. I do
a lot of online banking and checking various credit card balances
online, and I repeatedly get prompted with "This is a personal
computer, please remember my info."

However, no matter how many times, I choose that option, every time I
revisit a site, I'm prompted yet again as if I've never visited the
site before. When I used a PC, I never had this issue.

Is there some Safari or Apple setting that I can change, so that my
info for these various sites is remembered?

Jeff

Jeff Rutherford
jeff at jeffrutherford.com
413 369-4128 - phone