[Hidden-tech] Web Demo advice

Arlen Collins acollins at rxemedia.com
Wed Feb 13 09:57:13 EST 2008

REMEDIA is a startup that has produced a complete system of tools and products to attack arguably the greatest unmet need in healthcare today: the problem of excessive, unnecessary, and often dangerous and conflicting medication prescribing and use.  We are at a point where we need to tele-demonstrate our products' capabilities to a number of potential customers and other stakeholders.  We are looking to engage a service that will allow us to tele-demo our system to others.  We have identified a number of vendors, such as WebEX, but we would like to solicit Hidden-Tech members as to their experience and recommendations with such vendors.  Here are our requirements:

Allow us to control a presentation from our computer.

Ability to accommodate our flexible, on-the-fly presentation flow so that we can demonstrate the full interactive potential of our interfaces in response to specific questions asked by the participants viewing the presentation on their monitor(s).

We will almost always be demo-ing to one computer, but we would also like the flexibility to simultaneously demo to a few computers.

The presentation needs to be ephemeral.  We do not want a system that will allow the viewer to download portions of our presentation nor copies of our interface screens to a file for future viewing.

All things being equal, we would prefer as low cost a service as possible.If you have any recommendations or thoughts, please let us know.  Thank you in advance.Arlen Collins, MDPresident and Chief Science Officer,REMEDIA