[Hidden-tech] FTP services

Shel Horowitz shel at frugalfun.com
Fri Feb 8 16:00:21 EST 2008

>    ** The author of this post was a Good Dobee.
>    ** You too can help the group
>    ** Fill out the survey/skills inventory in the member's area.
>    ** If you did, we all thank you.
>
>I have been trying to use iDisk to send large files but it is
>painfully slow. Can anyone suggest a better FTP service? I'm Mac
>based if that matters.
>Thanks
>Linda

I haven't used it much, but as a Mac user, when I run into problems
with sendlargefiles.com I use cyberduck, which is free and seems very
robust. It can even send folders, which is a huge improvement over
Fetch (the FTP I used to use years ago).

I've had bad luck with yousendit, dropped files halfway through the
download and such.
Shel Horowitz - 413-586-2388/800-683-WORD shel at frugalfun.com
-->Join the Business Ethics Pledge - Ten Years to Change the World,
One Signature at a Time  (please tell your friends)
<http://www.business-ethics-pledge.org>
Marketing consulting * copywriting * publishing assistance * speaking
How to market ethically/effectively: http://www.frugalmarketing.com
Ethics Blog:  http://www.principledprofit.com/good-business-blog/
Books: http://www.frugalmarketing.com/shop.html