[Hidden-tech] Audio/video options

Charles Wilber telemerge at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 23:49:35 EST 2008

Hi, folks. We have a client who is interested in providing some
instructional AV material for various training courses such as medical
intervention, equipment operation and so on. They are somewhat limited in
budget so we suggested something that could be distributed on CD or DVD
media rather than the live "interactive" formats they were hoping to create.
Does anyone in the group have experience with that sort of thing and, if so,
do you have any recommendations regarding medium, format, software,etc.?
Thanks!

Charlie Wilber
Manresa Information Systems