[Hidden-tech] Kelly Albrecht of Left-Click featured on AZ's blog

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Wed Feb 6 09:52:49 EST 2008

Hi all,

Another Hidden-Techie, Kelly Albrecht, owner of Left-Click in
Amherst, is featured on my EONS blog TODAY as an A - - Z International expert.

EONS is now open to EVERYONE, which is great. The oldsters aren't
happy, but they'll get used to us invading their retirement turf and
turning the site into something a bit less depressingly like a
perpetual cruise ship.

As always, HT members get first crack at being promoted. And my
content goes all over the Web, nowadays, as the numbers of my blogs grow.

The jobs are out there for many of us and I am scouting for you.

best,

Amy Zuckerman
HT Founder