[Hidden-tech] Business coach wanted

Lou Davis ldavis at marketstreetresearch.com
Fri Feb 1 11:41:10 EST 2008

I know, I know, you've heard it before, but Sheldon is THE guy to turn
to for this.  He's helped me immensely and, even more relevant, this is
work he's done for himself, figuring out how he can grow his business
beyond the singular, self-delivered revenue stream his business was
built on (just look at his website - he's found a way to productize
himself - a HUGE leap from a traditional one-on-one consulting model).
Plus, he's a heck of a sweet guy.

Lou