[Hidden-tech] Thanks!

Alan Hurwitz ahalink at comcast.net
Fri Feb 1 11:33:57 EST 2008

Friends,
Thanks very much for the thoughtful responses to my situation.

Several of you mentioned Ink Solutions as a possible help. I had spoken
to them before sending out my Hidden-Tech alarm. They were very
responsive, as many of you knew they would be, but unfortunately
couldn't help me with this issue.

I will probably end up taking it to the Canon place after all. I got
the technician on the phone, and he told me that they could do the job
while I wait, and most likely at a cost of $60 - not a bad deal after
all. If any of you Canon users are interested, I'll be happy to provide
data on my upcoming experience.

Keep up the good work!

Saludos,
Alan