[Hidden-tech] Content Management System-Based Web Site Needed

Lou Davis ldavis at marketstreetresearch.com
Fri Feb 1 11:26:21 EST 2008

Hiya HT,

I'm working with a non-profit organization (as a member/volunteer) that
is in need of a CMS-based site (which will be mainly informational, but
may incorporate some e-commerce functionality).  I have first-hand
experience with some of the bigger-named, off-the-shelf solutions
(squarespace, homestead, etc.) but would like to explore the options
that exist locally.  Can you recommend providers of such offerings in
our area who provide a robust, flexible product and are great to work
with?  I am platform agnostic.

If there are any of you out there who provide this service and would
like to contact me directly, please do so via email off-list.

Also, I'm wondering about the difficulty/possibility of incorporating
some flash-based design elements into a CMS-driven site (either an
off-the-shelf app or one that is more customized).

Thanks in advance to all who reply.

Lou Davis
Vice President
Market Street Research