[Hidden-tech] seeking transcription services

Jon Reed jonreed at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 22 21:18:02 EST 2008

Hello.

I've had great luck finding transcription services off this list and
have employed several, but now all the ones I have used have moved on.

I am looking for someone who can work with me either occasionally or
a bit more regularly to transcribe podcasts I conduct in the SAP
arena. There is some technical jargon but the learning curve is not
too steep, especially with someone who has some technical
transcription experience.

The work could either very occasional or somewhat more regular (say
one to three a month max) depending on your schedule.

Please email me off list if you are interested with a bit of info on
your transcription skills, availability, etc.

Jon Reed