[Hidden-tech] seeking copy editor with technical writing experience

Jon Reed jonreed at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 8 17:25:21 EST 2008

Hello everyone.

My client is looking for a technical copy editor for a book that we
are producing. This book is in the SAP software field, and while it
is mostly a business title, there will be some technical copy editing
needed also.

This work will likely begin about a month from now and the "going
rate" for such projects should not be a problem.

If you are an experienced copy editor with some experience editing
technical writing, or if you know of such a person, please email me
offlist at jonreed at earthlink.net.

Thanks in advance.

Jon Reed