[Hidden-tech] Ready made forum solutions

Jonathon Podolsky producer at wholehealthexpo.com
Sat Dec 20 17:19:11 EST 2008

Dear HT - ers,

I'm looking to setup a forum.  Here are is what I'm hoping for ideally:

   - Simple enough that users will want to post
   - Inexpensive (including setup or can setup myself)
   - Easy to setup
   - Quick to setup
   - Can have different forum managers for each forum (ride sharing, health
   discussion etc...)

phpbb 3 <http://www.phpbb.com/> is a possible solution (also it's open
source), and can be setup for free right away by certain hosting
providers<http://www.phpbb.com/hosting/>.
But I have no experience with it, so wondering if it's good.

Does anyone have experience with that forum solution?  Other solutions you
would suggest or a particular host for that kind of thing?

Happy holidays!

Jonathon Podolsky
Producer at WholeHealthExpo.com
Voice: 413.586.NOHO (6646)