[Hidden-tech] unlocking cell phones - how's Sprint for 3G 'round these parts?

andrew bellak andrew at stakeholderscapital.com
Thu Dec 18 05:51:15 EST 2008

Dear HT,

I would like to try the new T-Mobile Google phone.  I plan to switch to
T-Mobile in January from Verizon and get the phone with a 1 or 2 yr.
contract.

But this Verizon phone # is not my primary number, it's my wife's.

Therefore, I want to unlock the G-phone so I can use it with my other
carrier, ATT.  Both ATT & T-Mobile are GSM so I think compatibility should
not be an issue.

I have had a phone unlocked before.  I used eBay to find a vendor but would
rather do that locally, if possible.

Part two of the plan, is to maybe switch to Sprint from ATT in June 2009,
when that plan expires, so I can get the $99 deal: unlimited voice, data, &
text.

Anybody use Sprint around here?

Thanks,
Andrew