[Hidden-tech] X-Cart assistance sought

Green Mountain Diapers karen at greenmountaindiapers.com
Wed Dec 10 12:17:29 EST 2008

I purchased X-Cart and wondered if there might be someone nearby who is good
at customizing the look of X-cart who could come to my location in Vernon,
VT to help me with this.    I've started to work on it and I'm probably
capable if figuring it out, if given enough time, but I can't come up with
the time that takes.  I actually bought it in May and have not managed to
find much time to work on it yet!

So to save time and to learn it faster, if I could hire someone local who
could spend a few hours here with me, that would be great.
Contact me at karen at greenmountaindiapers.com if you might be interested, or
802-254-7361.
Thank you.
Karen Amidon