[Hidden-tech] Looking for a CIO

Arlen Collins acollins at rxemedia.com
Fri Dec 5 15:47:19 EST 2008

REMEDIA is looking for someone to lead and manage our technology effort and is hoping that some of you might have a recommendation, or two.  Our innovative products are the result of a 15+ year obsession with an issue which many consider the greatest unmet need in healthcare today: preventing and managing the misuse and overuse of mediations; and the problems they cause to patients, to the providers, and to the payers of healthcare.  Each year this issue leads to more than 200,000 deaths, over 2 million unnecessary hospitalizations, and untold patient suffering.  This also costs the healthcare sector upwards of $400Billion/year.

REMEDIA is sufficiently capitalized to take us to positive cash flow.  Our present products, as well as several of our future products, have been very well reviewed by nearly everyone in our target user and purchaser audience to whom they have been shown. All agree that there is nothing comparable available today.

In the past we have relied on consultant experts for necessary technological advice.  Because of recent developments we are looking to bring the overall tech leadership role “in-house.”

We are looking for a talented and creative individual with broad based knowledge and experience in IT to join our creative and interesting team of founders.  The person chosen will also receive significant founders shares in what is expected to be a very successful company in the not to distant future.

Please let me know by return email or call me at 413-687-7376 if you have any recommendations or you have interest yourself.  I will be delighted to go into more detail with anyone whose name I am given.

Thank you in advance,

Arlen Collins, MD
President and Chief Science Officer, REMEDIA
Use Messenger to talk to your IM friends, even those on Yahoo!
http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=7adb59de-a857-45ba-81cc-685ee3e858fe