[Hidden-tech] Why I'm coming to today's event

Charles D. Lappen charles at sohorganizer.com
Thu Dec 4 12:08:58 EST 2008

Hi Everyone,

My name is Charles Lappen and I call my business The SOHOrganizer. I provide
a variety of administrative support services to small businesses. As I say
in my tag line, I help those who LOVE their work, but HATE the paperwork.

I recently moved to Greenfield from Boston, so I'm looking to make new
business relationships in the area.

While I find it intimidating to walk into a room full of strangers at a
networking event, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone so I can hear
about your businesses and hopefully make some new friends & business
connections.

Please introduce yourself to me so that we can chat.

Sincerely,

Charles

Helping those who LOVE their work, but HATE their paperwork.

Charles D. Lappen, M.Ed.
The SOHOrganizer
Small Office / Home Office
Administrative Support Services