[Hidden-tech] any interest on doing weekend lunch meetings?

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Wed Dec 3 10:39:02 EST 2008

Hi all,

	I had a request from a Hidden-Tech board member to hold some HT
support lunches on a weekend day on occasion as he can't get out for
lunch during the week.
	I'm game if others are, but I'd like to gauge interest. Please let
me know. You can write directly at az at a-zinternational.com or post to
the list.
	I have to say that since instituting these informal support sessions
last summer they have proved really helpful to me and the six to 10
people who have showed up. I gained a business partner and others
have gained work leads, help on problems they are facing, etc . . .

	best,

	Amy Zuckerman
	HT Founder