[Hidden-tech] iphone/blackberry headset

Dan Mishkind dan at purebranding.com
Mon Dec 1 17:01:51 EST 2008

I second the Jawbone. You can get it for about $80 now on the internet.

FYI: it has been noted that "wired" headsets often increase radiation ­ they
act as an antenna and send the radiation right into your ear. I don¹t think
the bluetooth wireless acts in the same way, despite the fact that the
bluetooth has it¹s own EMF radiation.

Dan