[Hidden-tech] let's agree to disagree on Ad Club

A - Z International az at a-zinternational.com
Mon Dec 1 20:30:57 EST 2008

Hi all,

	I was frankly shocked that anyone would think I was offering a
"tongue lashing" for saying there were at least two perspectives in
the AdClub request. I was just pointing out that no one was forcing
anyone to do anything.

	Would I like payment for my work? Of course!

	Would it be nicer if they offered Web designers payment. Of course!

	If you think I don't value your hard work, you are very wrong. I
took a short course in Dreamweaver this fall and admire you all (Web
designers) more than ever.

	I presented this request on behalf of the Ad Club for those who want
to get entree to the larger companies in the region, which this club
represents. From my short experience as a new member I feel they are
very generous in their promotion of members. Plus I have heard that
the president does a great deal to provide people with referrals.

	I have had numerous responses from Web designers on the list who,
like me, think of this as a form of marketing. And marketing costs
time and money. Plus, people can decide what level of time/commitment
they want to offer. Again, this is a personal choice.

	So let's agree to disagree.

	best,

  	Amy Zuckerman