[Hidden-tech] Health Insurance?

DAVID F. FARKAS david at farkas.com
Fri Aug 29 14:05:40 EDT 2008

Hi folks...

I have a health insurance solution that is nominal benefits for
hundreds of dollars a month. No dental or other coverage. Does not
include chiropractic or acupuncture, etc (which is mostly what I use
to stay healthy.)  I might see a doc once a year for a physical and
maybe on other incident, if any. I'm grateful for my good health, but
ya still need insurance just in case something crazy happens.

What have you folks found as a health insurance solution for a self
employed sole proprietor with no other dependents on the policy? Best
benefits for the money?

I would be grateful for any leads.

Thanx
Da/\id