[Hidden-tech] An Idea about Email

David Ruderman david.ruderman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 10:26:47 EDT 2008

I'm a computer programmer currently looking for work, and nowadays I want to
make sure I receive every legitimate email message. I have to scan my Gmail
Spam box occasionally to make sure nothing good is in there. I'm not a huge
emailer, but I still receive about 40 flagged spam messages a day.

And now onto my pleasant annecdote...

I have a friend with a rich aunt. For more than 20 years she would place
those boxes we see on the counter of a pizza place. "Enter here for a free
cruise." Well, when you enter, you are put on a junk mail list. You might
even win the cruise, but you'll have to fly yourself to florida to claim it.
She's moved into the electronic era nowadays and generates what we know
today as spam.

-dave

David Ruderman

david.ruderman at gmail.com