[Hidden-tech] Press "Relief" Seminar on September 4th

Jason Turcotte jason at turcottedata.com
Tue Aug 26 11:23:51 EDT 2008

Turcotte Data & Designs is again offering our Press "Relief" Seminar on
September 4th at 1:00PM.  The workshop, held at our offices in Easthampton,
helps individuals learn how to craft creative, informative and successful
press releases in an effort to increase a business' or organization's
exposure in various media outlets.

There is a cost of $45 for this seminar which lasts 90 minutes.  Contact us
today at 413.303.1533 to reserve your place.

Jason A. Turcotte
Turcotte Data & Designs
247 Northampton Street, Ste 10
Easthampton, MA  01027