[Hidden-tech] Getting money from over there to here without making the banks rich

DAVID F. FARKAS david at farkas.com
Thu Aug 21 10:05:37 EDT 2008

Hi Jeanne...

I see someone already suggested PayPal, which is very easy but would
have fees around 3%. That would be $60 on your $2000 payment, but
it's zero hassle. I get most of my client payments through my web
site using PayPal.

I have started adding the cost of the PayPal fees, rounded up, to my
quote. I don't mention the reason unless someone asks why the fee is
an odd amount, like $212. Truth is, when your fee is not a round
number people figure you've done lots of calculation and don't
challenge it. <g>

It's a business expense. You cover your other expenses in your fee,
why not this one? It's like the 'handling' part of a shipping and
handling fee. Administration costs need to be covered so you can be profitable.

Blissings,
Da/\id

----------

>Best,