[Hidden-tech] need Joomla 1.5 classroom training

Stacy Kontrabecki swampdancer at comcast.net
Wed Aug 13 10:52:15 EDT 2008

I've had the book to self teach for months and just haven't found the
time.   Good stuff, but not enough momentum to light a fire under my
busy butt.  Who's teaching in a classroom setting?  I just need a crash
course and to carve out time to get this done.  (I don't learn
efficiently with self-teach online tutorials.)  Face to face works
quickest for me.

This would be for me and my business, but I coordinate training for
entrepreneurs through Valley CDC and would consider (you/me/us)
facilitating a class or info session/show & tell on Joomla for CDC
clients in the near future.

Stacy Kontrabecki
Swampdancer Resources
Shelburne Falls, MA