[Hidden-tech] email marketing software

Rich rich at on-the-net.com
Tue Aug 12 15:07:01 EDT 2008

I agree - Constant Contact is good - in fact, any service is better then
a local program you run on your machine.

In today's email world - it is far to easy to look like spam or be
prevented from sending because your ISP thinks you might be spamming.
We handle 100,000's of emails a day and it takes a lot of work to keep
messages getting through.

Using a service has them dealing with all the headaches and makes sure
your messages get through.

Rich/webmaster

--
Rich Roth
CEO On-the-net

Bringing you complex online systems since the net was young
http://www.tnrglobal.com - http://www.on-the-net.com/rr/