[Hidden-tech] Free Computer Books

J. Cohen ht at westernmasswebdesign.com
Tue Aug 12 12:49:50 EDT 2008

I have a couple of boxes of good computer books.  I wanted to donate
them to a school or library but I don't know where to take them (Jones
Library would only take two small bags, and this is 2 boxes).  I need to
get rid of them soon though because I'm leaving the area.

The books include things like:
* Ruby and Ruby on Rails
* Python
* Microformats
* RSS/Atom
* Perl
* Linux
* Computer security
* CSS
* etc.

Most are fewer than 2 years old.

If anyone wants them I'll give them away if you are willing to take all
of them.  I'm in Amherst, but could drive them somewhere if there is a
school or library that would take them.  Otherwise, I'll give them away
to whoever wants them if they pick them up.