[Hidden-tech] Windows Vista Home Basic Vs Windows XP Pro

Matt Lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Fri Aug 8 09:38:50 EDT 2008

Xp Pro is (was? is? was?) for business, vista home basic has far fewer
features and is marketed towards LIGHT (home) PC users (ie not expecting
much from the OS). Thats not apples to apples comparison vista business
is the comparable product to xp pro. personally  i wouldnt bother with
vista home basic, if you do a search you can find the list of
shortcomings it has compared to to the flavors of vista. xp pro will be
more reliable and less obtrusive at this time.

--
Thank you,
Matt Lampiasi

New! Enterprise class spam filtering with backup mail service affordably
priced per user. Setup in minutes for the entire office without a site
visit,
a great small business value.