[Hidden-tech] Attack dog lawyer who works on contingency?

Edbride-PR Ed at edbride-pr.com
Wed Apr 30 10:11:55 EDT 2008

I couldn't agree more. What was your financial damage? Perhaps the shredder
manufacturer would agree to cover your medical costs. And, I'll bet they
would be happy to provide you with a coupon for some handsome discounts.
Beyond that, I heartily (and heardily) agree with JL Lenhart's sentiments.

If you insist on pursuing, maybe just ask a lawyer to write the company a
letter, asking if the replacement unit is really the best they can do.
Beyond that, I'd certainly drop it.

By the way, the first thing that the defendant's lawyer might ask could be:
if you were so damaged, why were you not so fearful of a replacement from
the same company?

Ed