[Hidden-tech] Quality Manager Position Open Near Hartford

Tom Gajda thomasgajda at charter.net
Sat Apr 26 08:00:02 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have a customer that is looking for a quality manager.

The role includes traditional responsibilities including driving an ISO 9000
(AS9100) program. The company designs and manufactures test stands and
equipment.

They are located a few minutes southeast of Hartford, have a sharp general
manager, and are growing rapidly.

The company wants to move quickly so I am posting this to help them and
perhaps help someone in the Hidden-Tech community.

Please contact me if interested and I can provide additional information.

Regards,

Tom

Tom Gajda
Engineering Writer