[Hidden-tech] FW: Civilian Account Executive Opportunities - Reston, VA

Sandy Weiner Sandy.Weiner at 1-focus.com
Tue Apr 22 14:36:27 EDT 2008

Greetings from a sunny, windy and warm Berlin, Germany!

I thought that I would pass this along to folks in case someone is
interested. You never know when mail goes from across the ocean and back
what might happen. If you are interested, please contact Tim directly.

All the best,

Sandy

Sandy Weiner, Managing Partner
Master Certified Coach, MEd, CMF
1-Focus International "Where Passion Creates Results"
Stahnsdorf (Berlin), Germany +49 (0)173986 2893 mobile
HYPERLINK "http://www.1-focus.com"http://www.1-focus.com

Subscribe to Inspiration, our monthly life and leadership musings, by
sending a message to 1-Focus at aweber.com

To request our White Paper on (The human dimension of) Mergers &
Acquisitions send a email to mergers at aweber.com

Please share your thoughts on our blog:  HYPERLINK
"http://www.sustainingchange.com"http://www.sustainingchange.com

   _____