[Hidden-tech] An interview with Zak Barron of Constant Contact. No Sales Just info.

Bob O'Haver bob at graymattertech.com
Mon Apr 21 09:25:33 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I did an interview last week with Zak Barron of Constant Contact.  It
was for a low power Community radio station so there are no sales
pitches.  Just good information on email marketing.  We talk about how
not to send spam and how to use email as a marketing took for more
that just newsletters.

If you haven't heard my show "Computer Therapy" please go to:
http://computertherapyonline.com/105/email-marketing-learn-to-drive-web-profits/
    to listen.

Or you can subscribe to the show in the Itunes Store  go to the itunes
store and search "Computer Therapy"

I will be interviewing other Email companies in the coming weeks to
get there view.  If anyone has any suggestions of companies let me know.

Also If anyone has a company that can help small to medium size
companies with there tech problems please contact me I am looking for
guests for my show.
We talk about all kinds of tech  Internet to computer repair.  Please
let me know what you think.

Thanks
Bob