[Hidden-tech] Security / Surveillance software?

Matt Lampiasi mattl at florenceit.net
Tue Apr 15 09:40:09 EDT 2008

Hi - Just one of many options (that's cheaper than buying software) is
to use something like opendns.com , or your routers existing logging
functions if any. The nice thing about business class routers is the
ability to log all internet access  so that  you can  see which pc's
which website visits came from.  In this approach (as w/opendns) you
don't have to become the club wielding enforcer but just the threatening
watchful eye of big brother: ie: if you do this we'll know and these are
the consequences.

--
Sincerely,

Matt Lampiasi