[Hidden-tech] attorney needed...

MargotZalkind at aol.com MargotZalkind at aol.com
Sun Apr 13 17:41:43 EDT 2008

I need an attorney and not sure which/who:
I have a product idea,
and am talking with a company to manufacture it for me.

How do I protect the idea/
aka keep the company from running with it themselves?
I believe I want an agreement drawn up by an attorney.

what kind of legal practice would cover this and who does it?
Thanks all,
MZ

Margot Zalkind/ Executive Director/ Foundation  for Rowing Education, Inc.
_www.rowingeducation.org_ (http://www.rowingeducation.org/)  /
Margot at RowingEducation.org/ 413 585 9445
USRowing Safety  Committee Chair/ Member USRowing Masters Committee

This transmission, including any attachments, is  for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) or entity named above and may  contain confidential and
privileged information. If you received this and are  not the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure,  copying, unauthorized
distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on  the contents of this
information is prohibited.

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)