[Hidden-tech] Security / Surveillance software?

DAVID F. FARKAS david at farkas.com
Mon Apr 14 23:41:10 EDT 2008

It has become obvious that we need to have some kind of surveillance
software on our teen's computer. The kind that records web site
visits, IM messages, etc and transmits them to a parent computer. I
don't like the idea, but she did something that makes it necessary...
if only so that she knows we could look if we wanted to?

Just wondering whether anyone has experience or recommendations?
There are bunch of options and I would rather not reinvent things,
especially is someone more knowledgeable and geeky has already done
the research.

Thanx so much.
Da/\id