[Hidden-tech] PDF To Word

Annamarie Pluhar annamarie at pluharassociates.com
Mon Apr 14 08:14:37 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I have a large project where I need to convert many PDF files to
Word. Yes, I know that Acrobat Professional 8 can do it - however it
renders the text in text boxes. Not very friendly for word
processing. (Unless there is a way to convert them AND have them hold
their formatting? I'm assuming not.)

Last night I heard about another program for which I'm getting info
today. I thought I'd ask here any of you know of a good conversion
utility that would retain formatting? The original is in a two column
table with headers that repeat on each page and multiple indents of
different sizes. I'm on a Mac but have a Windows machine I can use.

Thanks for help.
Annamarie

Annamarie Pluhar

Pluhar Consulting