[Hidden-tech] Quicken hand-holder?

William Sweet williamsweet1 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 14:39:16 EDT 2008

Hope this isn't too off-topic, but it's germaine to my home business.

I got hit hard on taxes this year, and I'm convinced that I'm not getting
enough out of my Quicken software to prepare me for tax season. I don't have
the time to wade through a technical manual: are there people I can hire to
either walk me through a better set-up of my data, or put me at a better
starting point?

I've been using the software for years, but I know I'm not getting all I
could out of it, and I just don't have the head for accounting.

Bill
--
William Sweet
Writer/Editor